Iris Global School: River of God - Rio de Janeiro
We invite you to come and be trained on the mission field of Brazil.
The city of Rio de Janeiro is known as the Marvelous City for its beautiful landscapes, mountains and beaches. But it is also a city where many of the poor are mixed among the population, living in slums that extend over the hills. You will have opportunities to serve and learn from the poor, ministering in places of great need and participate in local outreaches. We invite you to come and be trained in the mission field of Brazil.
Heidi Baker, Jason Lee Jones, Brian Britton, Fred and Fernanda Barros, Raphael
- Be a part of a mission school where you will be taught and prepared for life in third world missions as well as missions in your own country.
- Be trained by experienced and anointed Brazilians as well as internationally recognized ministers and missionaries.
- Build relationships with the poor and needy while experiencing the Father's heart.
- Be practically equipped for the challenges faced in third-world nations.
- Gain practical experience on our base - Iris Global Rio at Gramacho's Garbage Dump.