Love After Marriage 18 Week Workship
This workshop is designed to bring supernatural breakthrough into your marriage. Come join us with the Holy Spirit to learn how to bring spiritual, emotional, and sexual oneness into your marriage.
Through participating in workshop you will experience:
· Fresh and bold teaching leading to spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
· Tools to take your marriage to a higher level of intimacy, communication and enjoyment
· Opportunities to practice these tools in an intimate, small group setting
· Breakthrough for struggling marriages, helping you overcome the strongholds in your relationship
· Tools on how to work through conflict and steps to reconciliation
· Keys to take even healthy marriages to a higher level
· Activities, training and materials available to bring this life-changing ministry into your church
Paul and Sue Lavier
Paul and Sue have been married since 1978, and have raised three children and have served in numerous ministries over the years. They serve with the Core Leadership Team of New Horizons adding strength and wisdom to team. With a prophetic word in their hearts about helping to heal marriages, and with the blessing of the New Horizons senior leadership team they have established the Love After Marriage ministry at New Horizons which is ministering to couples from around the greater Portland area.
Paul and Sue are Certified Workshop Leaders for the L.A.M. I (18 weeks), L.A.M. II (12 weeks), and L.A.M. III (small groups for married couples). They have also been commissioned by Lori and Barry Byrne, as L.A.M. AMBASSADORS for the state of Oregon and elsewhere, to lead Love After Marriage 3.5 Day Intensives.
“God used the LAM ministry to help us get rid of barriers to spiritual, emotional and physical intimacy by bringing to light and getting rid of beliefs and patterns of interacting with each other that were based on lies from the enemy. LAM firmly established us in the truth of who God made us to be, gave us tools to maintain connection, and a commitment to pursue and spread the power of loving community. We now enjoy one another deeply and how God blends our unique personalities together with Holy Spirit to bring wholeness to other marriages. He gives us a tremendous love for the couples He brings across our way and a passion to see them experience the joy and strength of true intimacy!” - Paul & Sue