Love After Marriage Workshop 3. 5 Day Intensive - Belgrade, MT
The goal of Love After Marriage Workshops is to instruct and guide married couples into a relationship characterized by openness, vulnerability and love. During this workshop, couples have an opportunity in small groups to learn and practice how to bring spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness into their relationship!
Through participating in this workshop you will experience:
- Fresh and bold teaching leading to spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
- Tools to take your marriage to a higher level of intimacy, communication and enjoyment
- Opportunities to practice these tools in an intimate, small group setting
- Breakthrough for struggling marriages, helping you overcome the strongholds in your relationship
- Tools on how to work through conflict and steps to reconciliation
- Keys to take even healthy marriages to a higher level
- Activities, training and materials available to bring this life-changing ministry into your church
Phil & Ginny Comstock
Phil and Ginny Comstock attended the first Love After Marriage workshop in 2009. Their marriage, family and entire lives were radically changed through their small group community and the encounters with Holy Spirit during the workshop. Since January 2010, they have been faithfully serving in many aspects of Love After Marriage – leading many workshops nationally and internationally, and ministering to the church body through Spirit Connection sessions. During this time, they attended all three years of Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry in Redding, CA. Their hearts are passionate to see marriages and families radically transformed by Holy Spirit.