Oregon - Global Legacy Conference
Kingdom Transitions is our theme this year. As in the world, there are many transitions in process in the Kingdom of God. In this season of transition over the next few years, it is essential that we lead strategically with strength, grace and beauty. How can we prepare ourselves for the changes necessary for the God's Kingdom to advance in our churches, communities, and world? Listening to prophetic voices, becoming better leaders, consider the hunger of people's hearts, receiving the gifted people that God highlights, and looking for the fruit that remains, are just some of the ways we can discover and build around what God inspired transitions.
Come and join us at one of these Global Legacy Leaders Conferences, and let's grow together by hearing from numerous leaders, and through testimonies and the stories to be shared by many. Everyone of us can become more empowered to run together with what God is doing in our church, our city and region. Bring your spouse and ministry team for some powerful times in His presence and glory, for refreshment and fresh perspective.
- You'll hear testimonies about good transitions happening and get to share your story too.
- There'll be opportunities to enjoy existing friendships and make new friends of your region.
- For those who are in need of a fresh word of the Lord, there'll be prophetic ministry available.
- Regional leaders will share from their life experience about leading in the real world.
- Anthony Hilder, associate pastor of the Global Legacy Network of Bethel Church in Redding, CA., will be with us
- Fellowship with participants and to impart wisdom and fresh prophetic insight for leaders in this season.
We look forward to having you join us for this gathering - you will add value and strength to other leaders in your region.
Anthony Hilder is from the UK and has a background in corporate banking, business management, church pastoring and life coaching. He completed three years at Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry and subsequently joined Global Legacy as Associate Pastor, where his role involves the oversight of its ministry expression as well as coaching pastors and their teams in building revival centers. He’s passionate about seeing local churches strong in Word and Spirit, mission and community, impacting the world around them.
Katie is a qualified medical doctor from Scotland and was working in plastic and reconstructive surgery in London prior to attending three years at Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry. She heads up the Bethel and Global Legacy Healthcare Networks. Katie’s keen to see the natural and supernatural gifts of healing work together in clinical practice. Anthony and Katie both have a heart to see individuals and churches fulfill their unique purpose by being fully equipped through the development of apostolic and prophetic cultures.