Transforming the Heart
Join presenter Tony Stoltzfus to discover a practical, biblical model for change that touches all levels of the heart: mind, identity and desires. You'll learn:
- How the change model taught in scripture is radically different from what most of us think
- The astounding nature of God's goodness in dealing with our desires
- The structure of the heart and what drives our behavior
- Powering change through encountering and engaging Jesus at the level of your deepest desires
- Transformational coaching tools for reshaping identity, memories, wounds and beliefs
- The heart alignment that allows discipline to really work
- How to move a conversation to the heart level quickly
Tony coaches and trains leaders worldwide to engage God from the heart in every circumstance. He is the author of eleven books and the Founder of the Leadership MetaFormation Institute.
Kathy is a business woman, a steward of Coach22.com, Meta-formation.com and serves as the Director of Leadership Meta-Formation. She receiving spiritual direction training from Eastern Mennonite Seminary and has been coaching leaders since she completed her training in 2002. She is a student of God's ways, human behavior and loves leading contemplative retreats. She lives with her husband, Tony, in Redding, California and enjoys playing with her exuberant Golden Doodle, Promise.