- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
Hope Church is a rapidly growing church in a beautiful vacation town located right on Lake Michigan. Hope Church's mission is to join God to bring the best of Heaven...here! We're seeing lives changed for eternity on a regular basis and worship is a major part of this. The worship leader will be working with the worship teams that are currently serving at Hope and will be raising up new leaders and musicians.
- Job Requirements:
The worship pastor will:
- Provide leadership in the worship weekly service.
- Develop and grow leaders within the church both artistically and spiritually.
- Provide leadership for the worship team.
- Work with the Senior Pastor to continue to develop transformational services at Hope.
- Provide support for all major Hope events.
- Committed to infusing new worship music into services to help bring the congregation into God's presence.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Find a mentor outside of Hope and meet with them on a monthly basis. The purpose is to go deep with someone who will care and grow you as a whole person.
- Be fully committed to spiritual growth.
- Maintain a healthy personal and work balance.
- Will continue to learn through various continuing education opportunities.
- Highly Desired:
We are looking for the right person to be Spirit-led and filled. They should be able to grow leaders and worshippers. We currently use ProPresenter 6 and Planning Center.
All those that are interested can find a complete job description and application at www.hopegh.com. We are asking everyone to send a cover letter, resume and link to a video describing why they would want the worship pastor position to email@example.com.
- Reports To:
- Senior Pastor