Assistant Office Manager/Researcher
- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- 15 - 20hrs (potential for full time in the future)
- Job Description:
The Executive Assistant to a successful entrepreneur, corporate president and non profit founder, seeks an experienced and professional Assistant Office Manager/Researcher. Executive is a member of Bethel Church, has started and run various multimillion dollar corporations, has 2 large non-profit organizations with 100+ staff, and holds summits with leaders of influence from around the world. He is highly visionary and constantly working on multiple ‘large scope’ projects simultaneously. Executive is a songwriter, screenwriter and public speaker and has multiple media projects underway.
This position will allow the right candidate the opportunity to gain an understanding at a very high level of how to achieve success with excellence in the fields of endeavor that this Executive works in. Valuable experience is gained in this position that can be applied to many different career interests that would enhance ones resume and qualifications for future work. A letter of recommendation from the Executive has opened doors for other past employees. The areas of focus are media, social justice, music, technology, business and ministry.
Candidates must be able to multitask and keep up in a fast paced work environment plus complete tasks in an efficient and effective manner while maintaining a high regard for confidentiality, integrity and tact. The ideal candidate is hard working and organized – flexible and able to coordinate several different projects at the same time.
- Job Requirements:
Assist the Executive Assistant/Office Manager/Senior Researcher:
Assist the Executive Assistant/Office Manager/Senior Researcher with tasks, including but not limited to:
· RESEARCH MULTIPLE projects con-currently.
· Research will include (but is not limited to) finding information on products, people, organizations, solutions etc. on the internet and other sources.
·Providing succinct summaries for the Executive on selected non-fiction books, articles and presentations on a variety of topics. These topics can include artificial intelligence, influence of values on society and influence of technology on society and humanity’s future.
·Providing confident recommendations & solutions based on research.
·Managing Executive-owned small conference facility overlooking Mount Shasta, including managing guest bookings, managing and scheduling maintenance, repairs and house keeping.
·Managing & assist with Executive’s on-going personal projects, both small and large
· Managing & assist with Executive’s household and property needs including scheduling maintenance/repairs, housekeeping; coordinating catering, visitors, guests and parties.
·Managing & assist with Executive’s personal travel planning & booking
·Maintaining business & personal calendar
·Research and purchase gifts for friends and family
·Manage & maintain office supplies, equipment, work stations, and office internet & phone service
· Occasional grocery shopping & other errands
- Highly Desired:
Strong internet research skill. MUST have working knowledge of internet culture.
· Minimum 12 month commitment required.
· 15-20 hours per week with strong potential to increase to full time in the future for the right candidate. Exact shift times are negotiable however must be between normal office hours, Monday to Friday.
·Must have reliable vehicle available to run errands during each shift (we will reimburse mileage when used for job purposes)
· Prefer Bachelor’s Degree or Two Years’ Experience in related field
· 50+ WPM
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint (or Keynote).
· Creative problem solver; critical thinker; tenacious and resourceful
· Professional and polished; articulate and strong written/verbal communication skills.
· Strong time management skills. Able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Quick learner, self-starter, hardworking, very well organized, and adaptable.
· Proactive and detail-oriented, must work successfully under pressure.
· Business savvy, technical skill, CS and/or IT experience is a plus.
- Reports To:
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager/Hospitality Manager