Children's Ministry Director (2 Positions Open)
Woodland Hills, CA Religion Created Feb 21, 2018 7:34 pm
In His Presence Church
- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
- Oversees Administrative support for Children’s Ministry
- Research and development
- Social media posts and updates for church website.
- Curriculum and series preparation.
- Recruiting, training, equipping and development of leaders and volunteer within Children’s Ministry which includes planning workshops and meetings.
- Develop and oversees worship, creative and media leaders for Children’s Super Church and Jr. High
- Oversees childcare for special events.
- Parenting support.
- Family events to include:
- Harvest festivals
- Holidays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day
- Baby Dedications
- Perform other reasonable tasks relating to the ministry of In His Presence Church
General Responsibilities: Develop, implement, and oversee a comprehensive children’s ministry for the purpose of instilling and nurturing a strong faith in children of In His Presence Church from Nursery to Jr. High
- Job Requirements:
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A desire to teach and mentor children with patience and an accepting heart.
- Preferably have an educational background in Christian Ministries, or a related field.
- Experience working in a Children’s Ministry
- Highly Desired:
- Born again, filled with the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues.
- Discipleship commitments and tithing to In His Presence Church
- Preach the gospel, witness Jesus, win souls and make disciples.
- Desire to raise up leader of leaders.
- Love God, love people and have fun and enjoy building God’s Kingdom.
- Reports To:
- Ministry Development Pastors