- Job Type:
- Job Description:
Leading an effective, fun, supernatural children’s ministry that honors and values children and empowers them in the Kingdom of God, maturing them in their oneness with Christ. Establishing a culture in our children of encountering God’s presence, loving the Word of God and releasing the kingdom around them.
- Job Requirements:
• Oversee, lead and deliver the Kids’ ministry, including: Sunday Morning Children’s Church, Special Events, Kids’ Camp.
• Implement effective curriculum that fits within the values, culture and priorities of the church.
• Recruit, train, involve, and develop new Kids’ ministry leaders and volunteers.
• Manage volunteers effectively, meeting with all volunteers regularly, to support proper team work and team health.
• Create and effectively manage the ministry’s budget.
• Communicate consistently with parents as well as provide the tools they need for spiritual leadership.
• Maintain and continuously improve systems to meet North Carolina’s legislative requirements for working with children.
• Advise the Team Leads on appropriate curriculum for all age groups, to meet the overall ministry objectives in line with Catch the Fire values and vision.
• Manage volunteers effectively, meeting with all volunteers at least quarterly, to support proper team work and team health.
- Highly Desired:
Looking for an individual with a strong passion for children and seeing them grow in faith and experience God fully. Must exhibit strong leadership skills and be able to manage a large team of part-time employees and volunteers. Must be strong at time management, leading and developing volunteers, delegation, organization, and planning. Must carry a vision for growing and developing the kids’ ministry, displaying a passion for effective curriculum, and maintain and operate a fun-loving environment. Must maintain and strengthen a culture of honor and encouragement amongst the volunteer teams
Education and Experience
Previous work in children’s ministry and education and/or training in theology are required. Two recommendations will need to be submitted along with resume to;
Catch the Fire Raleigh - North Carolina