Website and Video Director
- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
This is a hybrid position of website, social media and video production. We are looking for a storyteller for our church that captures the heart and testimonies of what God is doing in and through Sonrise CC. This position will require technical work, office work and data entry as well as expressing creativity.
- Job Requirements:
- Create and design inspirational content for all websites, newsletters, press releases, blogs, articles, advertising and marketing materials
- Excellent written and graphic communication skills
- Professional level knowledge of web based software and applications
- Professional level knowledge of laws pertaining to written and published materials
- Professional level of understanding all current and emerging social media streams of communication; Facebook, Instagrtam, YouTube.
- Desire to continuously learn and stay up to date on new technologies
- Professional level abilities in HTML, Photoshop, wordpress, Final Cut Pro and other relevant software applications
- Collaborate directly with staff and volunteers as needed to create video and media content
- Professional working knowledge of digital cameras such as their compression codecs, sensor schemes and how those affect project quality
- Data management, Backup and archiving methods
- Familiarity with Wirecast software and Facebook live streaming
- Highly Desired:
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of relevant work experience and share the core values of our organization. They will need to have the ability write, edit and publish content with excellence and have the ability to be both creative and detail orientated.
- Reports To: