Extension Campus Worship Leader
- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
1. Demonstrate a passion for Christ and His Kingdom through personal spiritual discipline and public ministry.
2. Seek to grow in that relationship with Christ through personal spiritual discipline, education,accountability and service to His Kingdom.
1. Work with the Pastoral Staff to create a well-planned, Spirit led and presence focused worship service.
2. To oversee and coordinate all musical aspects of the worship service.
a. Lead worship band, singers, and congregation in worship at weekly Sunday morning worship service at the extension campus 3 of the 4 Sunday’s per month. Volunteer worship leaders or a team from the main campus will lead 1 of the 4 Sunday’s.
b. Any necessary rehearsals; likely a weekly evening rehearsal and Sunday morning warm-up/review.
3. Create and manage schedules for Worship teams (vocalists and instrumentalists) and/or volunteer Worship Leaders.
4. Recruit new vocalists and instrumentalists as needed. Periodically review all instruments to make sure that they are in good working order. If anything needs repaired or to purchase new instruments, it must be approved by the Worship Pastor.
5. Any additional duties as agreed upon by the Worship Pastor, Campus Pastor and Senior Pastor.
1.The Worship Leader works in harmony with the Extension Campus Pastor, Senior Pastor, and Worship Pastor and the rest of the church staff to implement the purposes, values and strategies of Church at the Gate.
2.The Worship Leader reports to the Senior Pastor for spiritual and ministry guidance.
- Job Requirements:
1. Experience: At least 1 year of leading a congregation, school, or ministry in public worship, with a commitment of seeking to grow in that area, perhaps through further training.
2. Musical skills: Ability to lead worship both vocally and instrumentally. The worship leader will be proficient in a lead instrument (I.e. Guitar or Keyboard)
- Highly Desired:
Here at Church at the Gate our hearts are fixed on this one thing: to see God fully glorified and His kingdom expanded in our region. His heartbeat is our war drum; it urges us on — farther and deeper than we have been before, with more passion, and with greater resolve.
When it comes to leaders, we are looking for the most committed, passionate, and faith-filled people to link shields with us and march forward to see God arise and His enemies scattered. We are believing for a great awakening in the Midwest of the United States.
The right candidate will be a passionate lovers of God with a deep desire to see a move of the Holy Spirit that will change individuals, marriages, entire families, as well as whole communities. We are looking for leaders who live beyond themselves, that are filled with fire and authority.
While we have many requirements listed above, the bottom line is we are looking for someone who is wholly submitted to the Lord, hungry for revival and filled with the Holy Spirit.
If that is you, please prayerfully consider this position.
- Reports To:
- Worship Pastor, Campus Pastor, Senior Pastor