- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
Full description and application at: https://equidy.workable.com/jobs/723269
We're building the future of home financing. Here industrious, hard-working and loving people have the freedom to find and fulfill their purpose. An environment for you to thrive in.
Our call is to empower and prosper people through brilliant innovation and the awakening of hearts and minds towards a glorious hope and future.
Our loan processors are responsible for processing mortgage loan applicants' requests according to established and fluid procedures and guidelines. You'll be an early member of a quickly growing and flexible team, with a growth position that can mold to feature your core strengths as you progress.
You'll handle a variety of roles processing for conventional residential mortgages and non-owner/ business purpose, commercial & residential loans including: purchases, refis, cash-outs, bridge loans, rehabs, & construction loans.
- Interpret and aid in establishing policies while analyzing applications, property valuations, specs, general borrower creditworthiness and documentation;
- conduct comprehensive risk evaluations of clients and provide continuous feedback to senior staff on potential and recognized trends in applications and market valuations;
- Obtain and follow-up on required 3rd party verifications;
- Pre-qualifying clients and performing basic analysis of each loan application to determine credit-worthiness;
- Collaborate with loan-origination staff and mortgage brokers as necessary;
- Re-balance terms in the event of adverse credit/ valuation situations; and
- Christian workplace environment centered around family and prayer.
- The ability to participate in Equidy's partner ministry Magnify. A ministry that hosts and produces conferences and events for well known itinerant speakers.
- Opportunity to participate in a well rounded education in real estate development, including participating in Equidy's architectural design, property development, real estate, servicing and loss mitigation serivices.
- Job Requirements:
What we're looking for:
- Being Fluid in Spanish is a plus.
- You have at least 1 year's experience in Real Estate.(e.g. mortgage processor, realtor, escrow officer or mortgage broker)
- You should be able to competently handle a high volume of time sensitive tasks in an organized and professional manner.
- One should exhibit proficiency for conventional and sub-prime financing in order to reasonably respond to borrower's inquiries and be able to interact in a non-scripted manner;
- We'd love for you to have a pleasant, friendly and professional phone and social demeanor;
- We'll also expect for you to participate in on-going education of policies and lending regulations throughout the course of employ;
- If you have a Cal BRE license and/ or NMLS license it is preferred but not required.
- People highly self-motivated, self leading & entrepreneurial;
- Individuals with complete computer, mobile application & MS literacy.
- Understanding of Calyx-Point and/ or The Mortgage Office preferred.
- With a powerful work ethic, emotional intelligence and problem solving abilities
- Someone with exceptional written and oral interpersonal & presentation skills. Highly charismatic.
- Reports To:
- CEO & Broker