Pigeon Forge, TN Religion Created May 11, 2018 4:52 am
- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
To provide pastoral oversight and coordination of ministries in support of the MISSION of Summit Church.
Mission Statement: We exist to empower sons and daughters to establish a Kingdom culture that will impact the world.
- Job Requirements:
- Leading and teaching on a rotation schedule: mid-week and Sunday morning worship.
- Connect with new people and facilitate assimilation into Summit community.
- Assist with pastoral care, counseling, weddings, funerals, home and hospital visitation.
- Oversee Family groups to include recruitment and training of Family group pastors and initiate plans to grow participation.
- Provide guidance and assistance in planning conferences and special events.
- Help facilitate our school of ministry (Smoky Mountain School of Supernatural Ministry).
- Highly Desired:
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years experience in church ministry with relevant leadership responsibilities.
- A team player able to positively interact with others.
- A high degree of self-motivation/self-direction.
- A proven track record of working well with volunteers.
- A passionate lover of God, a student of the Word with a deep desire to see a move of the Holy Spirit that will change individuals, families and the community.
- The ideal candidate should have experience and thrive in a church culture that is apostolic (5-fold ministry), Spirit-filled, revival focused and allows for the expression of spiritual gifts.
- Reports To:
- Senior Pastor