- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
We are looking for a director to lead our creative team, support and express the Senior Pastor’s sermon ideas, and minister to our congregation weekly with the creative arts (video, sound, lighting, etc.). The ideal candidate has a passion for giving direction and vision to a spirit-led/presence-driven production department and can think quickly and critically with excellence and diligence. This candidate will have the skills to deliver a quality technical product (video, sound, and lighting, both in a live and studio environment) and, have experience maintaining, managing, and developing teams of volunteers.
- Lead the creative process for developing and executing the technical/production components of weekly services (including conferences, special events, etc.).
- Develop and manage all volunteers, freelancers, and staff involved in creative/production roles (i.e., video, audio, graphic design, etc.) and weekly services.
- Identify ways to support, develop, and inspire the artistic talents of lay artists, photographers, graphic designers, etc., within the church.
- Oversee creation of weekly video announcements and social media/graphic content.
- Oversee editing and distribution of creative content (including weekly sermons, etc.).
- Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree or similar accreditation in art, graphic design, marketing, or related field.
- 3-5 years of full-time leadership experience within a production ministry or company.
- Excellent leadership skills and a detail-oriented personality.
- A sense of calling toward providing excellent content both in live environments and pre-recorded/studio environments.
- Proficiency with various types of production equipment and media found within the church (specifically, sound boards, lighting consoles, video, and broadcast equipment, etc.).
- Team player, works well as a member of a team with “all hands on deck” attitude with other departments.
- A lifestyle congruent with the biblical requirements for leaders. (1 Tim. 3:1-13; 2 Tim. 2; Titus 1:5-9).
- Reports To:
- Worship Pastor