Operations and Mission Manager
- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
Cornerstone Church, in Leyton East London, is vibrant and charismatic, it seeks to see the love of Jesus Christ enter every aspect of the lives of its congregation, the local community & beyond. The successful applicant will work with the Vicar to develop Cornerstone's Vision.
We are seeking an individual who has strong leadership, operational and strategic planning capabilities and/or experience.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and full role profile.
For any additional information please see our website: www.thecornerstone.org.uk
Deadline for applications: 3/9/18
Interviews will be conducted from the week commencing 10/9/18
- Job Requirements:
• Coordinate the implementation of "Our Vision" both operationally and strategically
• Maximise income for the church, to include preparation of grant applications etc.
• Develop the profile of Cornerstone to embed its role in serving the wider community
• Oversee internal and external communications to ensure an appropriate flow of information throughout the church & to the community it serves
• Manage church administrative staff and volunteers
• Ensure all policies and legal requirements are embedded consistently
The Operations & Mission Manager will report to the Vicar and will have line management responsibility for the Office Administrator, Bookings Manager, Buildings Officer and volunteers.
- Highly Desired:
The successful applicant will be educated to degree standard or be able to demonstrate relevant skills through work experience.
Given the nature of this role an Occupational Requirement has been established for the post-holder to be a Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will also be required for the successful applicant.
- Reports To:
- The Vicar