Cultivate Revival Culture In and Around You
Join us on a journey to learn and apply the four pillars and 13 core values that helped shape, create, and sustain the Bethel revival culture. For over 20 years, Bethel Church has been attempting to live the core values reflected in Kingdom Culture: Living the Values that Disciple Nations.
This interactive, community-based Introduction to Kingdom Culture (IKC) course will take you through an exploration of the biblical truths that have enabled Bethel's leadership, church family, and Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry (BSSM) students to sustain individual and corporate revival for all these years and experience ongoing salvations, joy, transformation, miracles, healings, and more. No matter where you are in your pursuit of Kingdom culture and “on earth as it is in heaven,” this class will help you grow in these Kingdom core values and challenge you to powerfully live them out in your family, community, ministry, school and workplace.
- The Four Pillars of a Presence-Focused Culture
- God is Good
- Salvation Creates Joyful Identity
- Responsive to Grace
- Focused On His Presence
- Creating Healthy Families
- God's Word Transforms
- God is Still Speaking
- Jesus Empowers Supernatural Ministry
- His Kingdom Is Advancing
- Free & Responsible
- Honor Affirms Value
- Generous Like My Father
- Hope In A Glorious Church
- Weekly podcast from Bill Johnson, Kris Vallotton, and other Bethel leaders
- Live TED talk style teaching sessions to start off each week
- 24/7 access to your online classroom
- Weekly FB live Q&A sessions with Bethel Leaders
- Online assignments to help you apply what you’re learning
- Weekly reading and listening assignments
- Powerful declarations & challenging activations
- Monthly, live, online Holy Spirit-focused encounter events to help bring you deeper into the presence of God
- Connection and community with classmates through private Facebook group
- Opportunity to sign up for a ten-minute online prophetic session
- The option to join an online Kingdom Culture small group lead by Bethel staff
- Supplemental Reading
January 15 - May 11, 2018
with a one-week break March 5 - 11
This course is also available in a self-paced learning format.
Approximately 3-4 hours per week
Students must complete 80% of the course to earn a certificate of completion
Required ReadingRequired reading materials not included in course fee.
- Kingdom Culture - A Core Values Journal, by Dann Farrelly
Supplemental ReadingThis supplemental reading is an optional part of the weekly curriculum for those who want a fuller, deeper experience above and beyond the 3-4 hours per week time commitment.
- God is Good, by Bill Johnson
- Supernatural Ways of Royalty, by Kris Vallotton
- Hosting the Presence, by Bill Johnson
Cultivate and Grow Kingdom Culture Together!
Special Group Pricing for 5 or More
Group Leader FREE with 10 or More
The most powerful way to see your cultural transformed is to learn these cove values with others! We hope our group pricing will allow you to do this course with your church, homegroup, family, coworkers, and friends!