Become the Leader You Were Created to Be
Discover the keys to become a powerful, effective, healthy leader! Healthy beliefs, Kingdom leadership principles and sound organizational tools are crucial to seeing others inspired and equipped to transform the world. Join LDP: Becoming a Kingdom Leader and be the leader you were created to be!
Healthy leaders lead healthy organizations. Whether you are an experienced leader or just starting out, this two-semester online course will help you become a healthy, empowering leader who knows how to build a healthy Kingdom environment. Join us for LDP (formerly LDP2) and learn how to lead in strength, confidence and joy as you lead people to encounter God and be transformed in His Presence.
- Believing what God says about Himself
- Believing What God Says About Me
- Believing What God Says About Others
- Believing What God Says About My Circumstances
- Leading with Vision
- Leading from Personal Encounter
- Leading Relationally
- Leading Empowered People
- Organized to Bring Heaven to Earth
- Organized to Lead Leaders
- Organized for Kingdom Impact
- Weekly leadership podcast from Bill Johnson, Kris Vallotton, and other Bethel leaders
- TED talk-style live teaching sessions to start off each week
- 24/7 access to your online classroom
- Weekly FB live Q&A sessions with Bethel Leaders
- Online assignments to lead you through personal leadership growth
- Weekly reading and listening assignments
- Declarations & activations
- Monthly, live, online Holy Spirit-focused encounter events to help bring you deeper into the presence of God
- Connection and community with classmates through private Facebook group
- Opportunity to sign up for a ten-minute online prophetic session
- A beliefs assessment to identify your true beliefs about yourself, God and others
- Action plans to help you bring increase to your leadership
Semester 1: February 12 - June 1st, 2018
Semester 2: Aug 20 - Dec 7, 2018
This course is also available in a self-paced learning format.
Approximately 3-4 hours per week
Students must complete 80% of the course to earn a certificate of completion
Required ReadingRequired reading materials not included in course fee.
- God is Good, by Bill Johnson
- Culture of Honor, by Danny Silk
- Culture of Empowerment, by Steve Backlund
- Strengthen Yourself in the Lord, by Bill Johnson
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team*, by Patrick Lencioni
- * must be purchased separately
Develop Your Leadership Together!
Special Group Pricing for 5 or More
Group Leader FREE with 10 or More
One of the most powerful ways to see lasting transformation is to pursue growth with others! Take advantage of group pricing and do this course with other leaders from your church, business, or organization.