Pigeon Forge, TN Religion Created May 10, 2018 9:38 am
- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
Provide over-site of all programming and ministry for ages birth through 5th grade. Sunday mornings, Wednesday evenings, ministry specific child care and special events.
- Job Requirements:
- Leadership: Training and oversight of Children’s ministry volunteers.
- Recruit and train volunteers on a monthly basis.
- Maintain safety standards for children, volunteers and staff including background checks.
- Maintain cleanliness/sanitation of all classrooms and meeting areas.
- Oversee selection of teaching curriculum.
- Do regular inventory of classroom supplies.
- Oversee annual Children’s Ministry budget.
- Maintain conflict resolution with children, parent, staff and volunteers.
- Provide a safe, fun and engaging learning environment for children to learn and grow in the knowledge of Christ.
- Act as a liaison between church and Summit Child Development Center.
- Highly Desired:
- Candidate should have a history of organizational skills and leadership.
- Ability to communicate to a broad audience of volunteers, parents, staff and most of all children.
- A team player able to positively interact with others.
- A high degree of self-motivation/self-direction.
- A passionate lover of God, a student of the Word with a desire to see a move of the Holy Spirit that will change individuals, families and the community.
- Competency with basic computer software (Excel, Word).
- Capacity to learn new software (Planning Center).
- The ideal candidate should have experience and thrive in a church culture that is apostolic (5-fold ministry), Spirit-filled, revival focused and allows for the expression of spiritual gifts.
- Reports To:
- Senior Pastor