Youth / AssociatePastor
- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
Are you interested in building a generational pipeline of young revivalists and giant killers? The Rock Church is seeking a spirit filled individual or husband wife team, to join our growing staff today to fill the Youth /Associate position. We currently run 200-250 in church, have a 10,000 sq ft warehouse for teens, plans to start a school of ministry, and have an anointed youth worship team. What separated us from other churches? We are not afraid to let the Holy Spirit have His way. We have paid vacations, missions opportunities, and a great team. contact email@example.com
- Job Requirements:
1. Must exhibit a personal and growing relationship with God, a teachable spirit, and a healthy family life demonstrated by team (spouse) ministry.
2. Must possess a minimum of a Associates Degree in Theology or equivalent.
3. Two years experience in senior high youth ministry, basic administrative skills, and a personal spiritual life congruent with biblical mandates for leaders (1 Timothy 3:1-7).
4. Passion for youth evangelism, missions’ trips, outreach, and experience ministering to both parents and youth.
5. Inspire youth to live a life empowered by the gifts of the spirit and recognized by the fruit of the spirit. Be in agreement with The Rock’s Statement of Faith.
6. The Youth Pastor must be able to lead the youth worship team in song selection and practice, and preferably play guitar. Having experience leading worship is a plus.
7. Develop creative ways to increase youth involvement in all ministry programs, services, and special events throughout the Church.
8. Reproduce yourself. Lead ministry so that ministry does not depend on your presence. Identify, invite, train, and empower students to lead at weekly youth services
9. Participate in weekly staff meetings, and a weekly one-on-one meeting with the Pastor.
10. Speak periodically in pastors absence.
- Highly Desired:
Youth ministry experience, youth worship leading experience, and applicant must be baptized in the Holy Spirit and lead in the activation of spiritual gifts
- Reports To:
- Sr Pastor