Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist
- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
Full description and application at: https://equidy.workable.com/jobs/1024139
Our call at Equidy, as a family business, is to empower and prosper people through brilliant innovation and the awakening of hearts and minds towards a glorious hope and future. We finance, service and consult real estate ventures that benefit individuals and communities and yield general positive social impact.
Duties include welcoming and greeting our valued clients, fielding emails, online customer service inquiries, and telephone calls, managing calendars, and overseeing social media postings. The role also includes general support of the execution of special projects and activities as pertain to the needs of Equidy's Leadership team in order to effectively enable them to complete their task loads and run Equidy's family of companies.
The last person to fill this position was promoted from within, which is common, as admin employees are encouraged to learn and take on various responsibilities. Thus, a background in real estate is preferred.
- Maintain an atmosphere which makes members feel welcome, honored and highly valued.
- Create and maintain a client CRM.
- Answer all incoming calls and provide appropriate information or route to appropriate persons.
- Maintain professional disposition at all times.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Perform assigned clerical tasks including but not limited to filing, organizing, completing forms, and entering data.
- Assist with other administrative support duties, as assigned.
- Develop and oversee social media posts for Equidy and it's suite of companies.
- Schedule meetings and take notes, upon request
- Job Requirements:
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of Spanish is a plus but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent minimum.
- Proficient reading and writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent Multitasking skills
- High energy and patience required
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Top 5 Competencies:
- Priority Setting
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Managing Through Systems
- A Christian workplace environment centered around family and prayer.
- The ability to participate in Equidy's partner ministry, Magnify. A foundation that hosts and produces conferences and events for well know itinerant speakers.
- An opportunity to participate in a well rounded education in real estate development, including participating in Equidy's affiliated businesses in architectural design, development, real estate and loss mitigation services.
- The freedom to learn and grow into a department of interest within Equidy's wide breadth of services.
- Reports To:
- Senior Staff