Worship Arts Director
- Job Type:
- Job Description:
- Lead musical worship at our weekend services
- Bring a fresh passion for creativity to the worship arts department
- Identify, recruit, care for, and train team leaders and teams of volunteers to serve in worship arts. Such teams might include: vocalists, musicians, technicians, video, fine arts
- Ensure that the teams have appropriate leadership and care, provide clear direction and encouragement, and train towards excellence
- Help convey the church’s vision that diverse and excellent worship and artistic expression is a reflection of God as Creator
- Lead out by example as a worshipper and passionate follower of Christ
We require the list below in your initial application. We recognize this may be more than you are typically asked for in an initial round, but we find it helpful in determining cultural fit of candidates. You may choose to submit in either video or written except where noted. Each video or written response can be 5 minutes or a page. Send all materials to email@example.com
- A video of you leading in a church service - (full band and worship set, the most produced recording you have)
- A video of you (low production is preferred, a webcam is fine) leading at least one upbeat and one slower song. We are looking to get a feel for your raw talent.
- A video showing a variety of your instrument skill (ie, give us a few minutes of the best you can do on your instruments.)
- Your philosophy of worship - We’re not looking for anything specific, just looking to get a sense of your heart on the matter. Video or written.
- 5-8 artists that have influenced you and why
- Tell us about your track record of building a team or managing large teams. If you don’t have this experience, explain what you’d do to build/manage a large team.
- Give us your Philosophy of leadership, including your posture towards pain and risk
- Reports To:
- Director of Experiences