- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
- Church size is 600-700 with a student ministry of 50-60 students in weekly attendance.
- There is a strong student leadership team in place, and our student pastors recently resigned after 4 years.
- We are a worship and presence-driven church, we believe in taking His presence into our community and the world. We are looking for strong leaders to pastor and equip this generation of sons and daughters in the house!
- We are a part of the ARC and the Assemblies of God.
- We have been a part of the Bethel culture for around 12 years. Many of our other influences are Gateway, Church of the Highlands, and Elevation.
- The system and structure of the church are very similar to Highlands with Growth Track and Freedom Teams (Dream Team).
- The church has doubled in size in the last two years.
Check us out on Facebook and Instagram.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Requirements:
The Student Pastor must be a team player.
Oversee all ministry related to the student ministry.
Lead the student ministry team and also oversee and administrate all youth/student age connect groups.
- Highly Desired:
Ministry or University Education
- Reports To:
- Executive Pastor & Lead Pastor