- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
WFA is a church set apart by it’s culture of sincerity in worship. Discipleship, worship, family, and community are all central to the DNA here. Our main goal is to bring people to wholeness in Christ. The individual or couple who joins our staff will have a wonderful opportunity to serve and grow. Whoever is chosen for this pastoral opportunity will find an established worship team of excellence. The senior pastor has been at WFA for 25 years.
We are searching for the right individual or couple to join our family. It is a full-time paid
position with a 403B retirement plan and stipend for health insurance.
- Job Requirements:
The Worship Leader job description includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Worship pastor - Pastor, coach and develop the worship team including, but not limited to:
- Proficient in playing guitar or keyboard and singing.
- Provide spiritual leadership, guidance and clear directions for practice & services
- Build relationships through quarterly fellowship, and one-on-one time.
- Prepare line-up for each service, including details and sheet music preparation for practice/service
- Set up Easy Worship song slides, overhead background, and lighting for each service
- Manage Planning Center and communicate with team for assignments, songs, schedules, etc.
- Research appropriate stage design changes and implement 2-3 times per year
- Worship Pastor must possess other skills please include these with your resume.
- Tentative Work Schedule (open to change as necessary)
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 - 5:00, Wednesday 9:00 - 4:00 office hours.
- Monday a.m. to lunch - staff time
- Sunday a.m. 8:00 - 9:25 - service prep/practice; 9:40 - leader prayer time; 10:30 - worship service
- Sunday p.m. 5:00 - 5:30 - service prep/practice; 6:00 worship service (or small groups when implemented)
- Thursday 6:00 - 7:00 - worship pep/practice (open to change)
- Wednesday 6:00 - 6:30 - worship prep/practice; 7:00 worship service
- All practice days/times open for change
Respond with the following:
- Personal Photo
- List of instruments you play
- Video/Audio of you leading worship
- Video/Audio of you preaching
- Highly Desired:
*Team player, self starter, motivated, passionate, creative
*Encouragement based leadership style
*Articulate short term and long term goals
- Reports To:
- Senior Pastor