Human Resources and Office Management
- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Salary Full time
- Job Description:
Human Resources-Office Manager Job Description
The Human Resources-Office Manager is a dual-role involving full spectrum human resources and office management responsibilities of ICreate Productions. This role is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level in the following HR functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment / employment and employment law compliance. The office manager component of this position is responsible for overall front office activities, managing IT, large purchasing requests and facilities and management of the building.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team. This candidate should be corporate culture-focused, bringing enthusiasm to the office and offering up new ideas and programs.
- Job Requirements:
1. Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of employee handbook and personnel policies and procedures, in conjunction with seniormanagement.
2. Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information toemployees.
3. Conducts recruitment efforts; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathingprogram.
4. Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exitinterviewing.
5. Maintains company organization charts and the employeedirectory.
6. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and servicesperformed.
7. Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerningemployment.
8. Responsible for management of the building, which includes but not limited to managing repairs, tenant issues,etc.
9. Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine,etc.
10. Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards,etc.)
11. Supervises and coordinates overall administrative and officeactivities.
12. Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of officefacilities.
13. Responsible for arranging internal officemoves.
14. Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetaryrestrictions.
15. Participates as needed in special departmentprojects.
- Highly Desired:
- A bachelor’s degree in relatedfield
- Five to seven years’ combined human resource and office management experiencepreferred
- Solid understanding of federal and state employmentregulations
- Working knowledge of officeprocesses
- Strong references
- Reports To:
- Operations Manager COO