Worship/Creative Arts Pastor
- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
Music & Worship:
- Spend time with the Senior Pastor to learn his heart, passion and desired style of worship.
- Direct the planning, coordination, operation, and evaluation of each worship service. This will consist of scheduled meetings with the Senior Pastor to determine service themes and desired emphases.
- Meet weekly with the worship team to rehearse new songs, arrangements, set lists, etc. that are appreciate to the job.
- Communicate with all individuals who will be involved in the service.
- Lead all worship services unless another equally qualified person has been scheduled.
- Oversee the schedule of worship leaders for the Sunday and Wednesday services.
- Work closely with the media team regarding all audio and visual needs.
- Work closely with the creative arts team to ascertain when drama presentations are being planned and where they fit into the service schedule.
- Work with the facilities team to ensure proper arrangement and setup of the sanctuary and platform for each service.
- Plan the music for all special worship services and events planned by the Senior Pastor.
- Job Requirements:
Spiritual Life [Quad 1]
·Oversee accountable devotions for the church
·Recruit and maintain 40% involvement in accountable devotions
·Track passionate core prayer in the church at a total of 10 hours per 100 people at the next level.
·Oversight to all worship ministries in the church
·Help with the development of Illustrated Sermons
·Identify training opportunities for leadership development
- Highly Desired:
- Ability to flow with direction of Spirit
- Must have a strong personal walk with the Lord [worship, prayer, & Word]
- Strong organizational skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in music or extensive training in this field.
- Good working knowledge of current version of Windows, Power Point, Photoshop or similar software, ProPresenter, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer.
- Experience with managing a significant team of volunteers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have general knowledge of MAC & iPad Operating Systems.
if interested, please send resume & cover letters to Pastor Keith at email@example.com
- Reports To:
- Lead Pastor