- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
Grace Capital City is a young, vibrant and growing church planted 3 years ago in the heart of Washington DC. Our church places a high value on corporate worship and is seeking a full time Worship Pastor to continue leading and shepherding our congregation in learning to love God and to worship him through music and the arts.
The right candidate should have a love for corporate worship, a passion for discipleship and excellent skills musically. Someone who also is able to shepherd and grow our volunteer team of musicians and vocalists and is willing to bring vision and be a positive leader within our church and leadership team.
Submissions of interest, or questions can be made direct to the Lead Pastor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Requirements:
-Highly skilled musician & vocalist with a minimum of 5 years musical experience. Must be able to play either guitar or keyboard at a level sufficient to lead a band and congregation with confidence.
-Experience in leading corporate worship gatherings. Minimum of 5 years experience.
-Able to raise up, train and equip volunteers. Working with musicians & production staff ranging in skill sets from professionals to beginners.
-Willing to disciple appropriate worship team members and other church attenders.
-Able to work collaboratively & contribute to a team environment with the GCC Lead Pastor and Staff Team.
-Able to manage with execute administrative tasks such as scheduling, communication, budgeting and event planning.
- Willing to work with Lead Pastor to offer vision to continue building a passionate, vibrant and Spirit led culture of worship.
- Highly Desired:
- Experience and excellence as a musician and worship leader.
- A vibrant, growing and mature relationship with the Lord.
- A willingness to work in a team environment.
- Able to disciple, encourage and work with volunteers and church members
- A willingness to serve the vision and culture of Grace Capital City
- Reports To:
- Chris Moerman - head pastor