- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
River House Ministries is a community of worshippers who are determined to embody the gospel message by cultivating lives of prayer, family, and mission. We have a deep desire to see children encounter God, know His works, and understand the Bible. Our church has grown to over 500 regular attenders since we began in 2016. We are looking for a Children’s Director who wants to empower children to walk with God and bring revival to the earth through a deep intimate relationship with Him.
- Job Requirements:
Ministry oversight and functional responsibilities:
- Oversee all children's ministry volunteers (nursery, pre-school, elementary, check-in team, and kid’s leadership team).
- Provide and cast vision for the children’s ministry.
- Prepare and lead elementary weekly service including Pro Presenter Media prep (training provided if unfamiliar with Pro Presenter), create a weekly take home paper for families to use to review what kids learned in elementary service.
- Lead Set-Up / Tear-Down of all Children’s Ministry Areas.
- Prep Toddler / Preschool Lessons for teachers and have necessary supplies available.
- Schedule all children's ministry volunteers through planning center.
- Recruit and manage children’s ministry volunteer teams.
- Enter all new families into church database (Planning Center People).
- Send out follow-up cards to kids who have been absent for more than 2 weeks.
- Send postcards to new kids along with welcome email/survey to the parents.
- Provide semi-annual events for families of our church to be able to connect with each other (Examples: family bbq at the park, harvest party, etc.)
- Select and oversee all curriculum being used by River House Kids.
- Attend Weekly Staff Meeting.
- Attend one early morning all church prayer time per week.
- Highly Desired:
- Work well in team-leadership environment.
- In agreement with the vision, beliefs, and mission of the church.
- Be a mature and growing Christian that ascribes to maintaining moral and spiritual integrity in all areas of life.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous Children’s Ministry experience preferred but not required.
- Reports To:
- Executive Pastor