What students are saying about Kingdom Culture...
- “This class has FOREVER impacted my life! I learned to hear the voice of God. I'm now seeing people redeemed by His voice and even healed from deaf ears!”
- “My life and my church have changed. We are now living the culture of the Presence of God. We are experiencing miracles like never before. Our perception of God, Jesus, faith, Holy Spirit, church, honor, prophecy and more have been shaken.”
- "I have gained a better understanding of what Kingdom culture is and isn't, and will continue to be transformed! Anyone wanting a deeper walk with the Lord and yearning to impact others will be better equipped by taking this course.”
- “There's been a tremendous transformation in how I do life and Kingdom; I believe the exact phrase is a 'paradigm shift.' My family is flourishing.The beautiful part is we get to teach our 6 year old all that we are learning!”
You’re the revivalist the world is waiting for. It’s in your DNA.
You are wired to encounter His presence, and give it away.
If you’re hungry for personal transformation, longing to see revival ignited, and ready to discover your purpose, join our online family from wherever you are in the world.
Kingdom Culture online class is a game changer and will radically change you from the inside out. You will have the opportunity to encounter God’s presence, bring heaven to earth, and learn to cultivate the Kingdom of God in your everyday life.
Join us on a journey to learn and apply the four pillars of a Presence-focused culture and thirteen core values that have helped shape, create, and sustain the Bethel revival culture for more than 20 years. This interactive, community-based course will take you through the biblical truths that have enabled Bethel's leadership, church family, and Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry (BSSM) students to sustain individual and corporate revival.
- The Four Pillars of a Presence-Focused Culture
- God is Good
- Salvation Creates Joyful Identity
- Responsive to Grace
- Focused On His Presence
- Creating Healthy Families
- God's Word Transforms
- God is Still Speaking
- Jesus Empowers Supernatural Ministry
- His Kingdom Is Advancing
- Free & Responsible
- Honor Affirms Value
- Generous Like My Father
- Hope In A Glorious Church
- Weekly podcast from Bill Johnson, Kris Vallotton, and other Bethel leaders
- Bi-weekly Facebook Live devotionals to start each topic (recorded and archived for later viewing)
- Bi-weekly Facebook Live Q & A sessions with Bethel leaders covering each topic (recorded and archived for later viewing)
- 24/7 access to your online classroom
- Connection, encouragement, and community with classmates through private Facebook group
- Weekly reading assignments
- Powerful declarations & challenging activations to apply what you’re learning
- Monthly live Holy Spirit-focused online encounter events to help you go deeper into the presence of God
- Opportunity to sign up for a ten-minute online prophetic session
- Possibility to join an online Kingdom Culture community group lead by Bethel staff & students
- Supplemental suggested reading
Course Length One Semester
Feb. 4 - May 17, 2019
(Spring Break Week April 1 - 7)
Weekly Time Commitment
Approximately 3-4 hours of learning and assignments per week
Students must complete 80% of the course to earn a certificate of completion
Cultivate and Grow Kingdom Culture Together!
Special Group Discount for 5 or More
The most powerful way to see your culture transformed is to learn with others! Our special group pricing (see below) lets you do this course at a drastically discounted price with your church, homegroup, family, coworkers, and friends!
Join us and receive a semester of life-changing content
starting as low as:
Prices per person.
Register January 1 - February 10
Group / BSSM & LDP Alumni
$197For Groups of 5 or more
Late Registration February 11 - March 4
Group / BSSM & LDP Alumni
$227For Groups of 5 or more
Required & Supplemental Reading
Required ReadingRequired reading materials not included in course fee.
- Kingdom Culture - A Core Values Journal, by Dann Farrelly
Optional Supplemental ReadingThis supplemental reading is an optional part of the weekly curriculum for those who want a fuller, deeper experience above and beyond the 3-4 hours per week time commitment.
- God is Good, by Bill Johnson
- Supernatural Ways of Royalty, by Kris Vallotton
- Hosting the Presence, by Bill Johnson