Become the Leader You Were Created to Be
Healthy - Confident - Joyful - Strong - Peaceful - Effective
Whether you are an experienced leader or just starting out, Becoming a Kingdom Leader will help you be the leader you were created to be!
Healthy leaders lead healthy organizations. Discover the keys to become a powerful, effective, healthy leader! Healthy beliefs, Kingdom leadership principles, and sound organizational tools are crucial to seeing others inspired and equipped to transform the world. This two-semester online course will help you become a confident, empowering leader who knows how to build and lead a healthy Kingdom environment.
Join Becoming a Kingdom Leader and learn how to lead in strength, peace, and joy, and how to lead people to encounter God and be transformed in His Presence.
What students are saying about Kingdom Culture...
- “If you want to renew your mind and become a leader that walks in the Spirit, take this class.”
- “This class has given me a roadmap to deepening my relationship with God. I feel more equipped to lead, reinforced in my identity, and impassioned to experience God in powerful ways. Now I am confident in who I am and how I can influence others as a leader.”
- "I love the community you get to be a part of. You realize you are not the only one running after all that God has! I recommend this class to anyone who is looking to dig deeper into the things of the Kingdom.”
- “I have seen dramatic changes in people around me as I have started to believe in them. I have seen many healings and several of my tenants have become believers. This class has been life-changing on every level!”
- “Before I started Becoming a Kingdom Leader I was not confident in ministering through His presence. Now I am looking to see God move in every situation I am in.”
- Believing what God says about Himself
- Believing What God Says About Me
- Believing What God Says About Others
- Believing What God Says About My Circumstances
- Leading with Vision
- Leading from Personal Encounter
- Leading Relationally
- Leading Empowered People
- Organized to Bring Heaven to Earth
- Organized to Lead Leaders
- Organized for Kingdom Impact
- Weekly leadership podcast from Bill Johnson, Kris Vallotton, and other Bethel leaders
- Bi-weekly Facebook Live devotionals to start each topic (recorded and archived for later viewing)
- Bi-Weekly FB live Q&A sessions with Bethel leaders covering each topic (recorded and archived for later viewing)
- 24/7 access to your online classroom
- Connection, encouragement, and community with classmates through private Facebook group
- Weekly reading assignments
- Powerful declarations & challenging activations to apply what you’re learning
- Action plans to help you bring increase to your leadership
- Monthly live Holy Spirit-focused online encounter events to help you go deeper into the presence of God
- Opportunity to sign up for a ten-minute online prophetic session
- Possibility to join an online community group lead by Bethel staff & students
- Suggested supplemental reading
Course Length Two Semesters
Semester 1: Sept. 17 - Dec. 14, 2018
Semester 2: Jan. 27 - May 10, 2019
(Semester break Apr. 14 - 20)
Weekly Time Commitment
Approximately 3-4 hours of learning and assignments per week
Students must complete 80% of the course to earn a certificate of completion
Cultivate Revival Together!
Group Discount for 5 or More
One of the most powerful ways to see lasting transformation is to pursue growth with others! Take advantage of group pricing (see below) and do this course with other leaders from your church, business, or organization.
Join us and receive 2 semesters of life-chanigng content in
4 easy payments starting as low as $61.75 a month!
Prices per person.
Register before September 9
$114.25/moFour payments of $114.25.
Group / BSSM & LDP Alumni
$61.75/moGroups 5 or more. Four payments of $61.75. Use Promo Code: ALUMNI-BKL
Register September 10 - October 14
$128.25/moFour payments of $128.25.
Group / BSSM & LDP Alumni
$74.25/moGroups 5 or more. Four payments of $74.25. Use Promo Code: ALUMNI-BKL
- God is Good, by Bill Johnson
- Culture of Honor, by Danny Silk
- Living From the Unseen, by Wendy Backlund
- Culture of Empowerment, by Steve Backlund
- Strengthen Yourself in the Lord, by Bill Johnson
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team*, by Patrick Lencioni
- * must be purchased separately
Suggested Supplemental Reading
- Declarations, by Steve Backlund