Practical tools to thrive as a church leader!
Are you a church leader? Do you need fresh vision, encouragement, and inspiration? Join our Thriving Church Leadership online class and get an infusion of Bethel’s leadership DNA! This course will help everyone serving in church leadership to become a healthy, powerful, naturally supernatural leader.
In this fun, inspiring three-month class Steve Backlund and his team will help you explore 28 core values from Steve’s book, Help I’m a Pastor. Through regular teaching sessions and podcasts from Bethel’s senior leaders, reading, activations, and more, these core values will be applied to common scenarios every church leader faces, such as criticism, people leaving, staff challenges, financial uncertainties, etc. It will take you through four themes for thriving church leadership - beliefs, relationships, structure, and becoming a naturally supernatural leader. This small investment of just three to four hours a week will produce powerful, lifelong benefits.
FREE Growth Guide for Pastors!
Powerful Declarations to Help You:
- Weekly leadership teaching sessions with Steve Backlund filled with hope & encouragement
- Q&A sessions with Steve Backlund
- Weekly 10 - 20 minute church leadership Q&A podcasts with Bill Johnson, Kris Vallotton, and others
- Weekly reading and listening assignments
- Online assignments to lead you through personal leadership growth
- Declarations & activations for every week
- Connection and community with classmates through private FaceBook group
- 24/7 access to your online classroom
Course Length Self Paced
One Year Access
Weekly Time Commitment
Approximately 3-4 hours per week
Students must complete 100% of the course to earn a certificate of completion
Become A Thriving Church Leader Together!
Special Group Pricing for 5 or More
Group Leader FREE with 10 or More
The most powerful way to see your culture transformed is to learn with others! Our special group pricing lets you do this course at a drastically discounted price with your church, homegroup, family, coworkers, and friends!